We spotted this sweet range of rattan nursery furniture on Instagram and knew you’d think it was beautiful too …
Combining vintage good looks with contemporary ethics, My Darling Valentine is (carefully) making the cutest rattan furniture on the block.
Designed to work in with the modern bohemian look that’s so popular at the moment, these pieces slot beautifully into pretty nurseries.
View this post on Instagram
MORE Parenting Essentials
The strength of these pieces is in their ornate design, and they pair brilliantly with pastel OR saturated colour palettes. That’s the beauty of starting with a neutral base.
This mum and dad company are based in WA, but make their nursery furniture in Indonesia.
Fair made, fair trade
They say that ethical manufacture and treating those who make their furniture is top of mind and they focus on “fair trade, fair payment and fair price”.
According to the website, My Darling Valentine says their supply chain involves no child labour, good working conditions and respect for the environment.
They add that, these sweet rattan baby bassinets and kids’ beds are coated in a water-based product that is non-toxic and eco-friendly.
Two percent of the label’s rattan collection sales is invested in a project to help Bali street kids.
Somewhere to sleep for every little person
What will these pretty beds for little ones set you back?
- Rattan bassinets are priced from $449
- Toddler beds from $699
- Single beds are priced from $989
My Darling Valentine has Afterpay available if you’d like to spread the cost over a couple of months.
More great baby and kids’ products you’ll love:
- This might be the prettiest baby linen you’ll ever set eyes on
- Let’s face it, you probably need a cute neon sign for your child’s room
- Are these the fanciest baby bassinets EVER?!
- 5 of the best retro-inspired letter boards for your baby’s nursery
- DIY your own nursery decoration with these brilliant knitted animal heads
- This lovely cot will make you wish YOU were a baby