If you’re bummed out by the ho-hum nappy bins currently on the market, then this range from nursery supplier Ubbi is totally going to make your day.
In fact, not only will it make your day, according to parents who bought this bin it’ll make your whole year for a bunch of different reasons. For instance …
- It has an award-winning design
The Ubbi bin has won a bunch of awards because it does the job at hand stylishly and efficiently.
- It locks in stinky pant smell
The rubber-rimmed and airtight steel design is not porous like plastic bins, meaning it locks in odours.
- It’s safe to use around kids
A slow-close lid and child safety lock prevents little people from accidental injuries.
- It has an impressively large capacity
The Ubbi bin holds 55 newborn nappies or 20 of the largest size pull-ups.
- It doesn’t need special liners
You can use regular tall kitchen bin bags with the Ubbi bin.
- It comes in all of the pretty colours
This oval-shaped bin comes in a whopping sixteen different colours. That’s something to suit every nursery decor.
“No smell in the room”
“Since it is made of metal it holds the smell in,” an Ubbi fan posted. “I have put some really gross smelling diapers in there and there is still no smell in the room. And this product using ordinary trash bags, which saves tons of money!”
“We’ve been using this for two years and it’s one of those baby products that we can’t live without. It doesn’t require a special bag,” another reviewer posted. “You could probably use one half the size, but I never bothered looking for another type. It does smell if we keep the lid open, but when it’s shut, you can’t smell anything.”
More great products your family will love:
- You’ll want to buy everything in Pottery Barn Kids’ new Harry Potter Collection
- This might be the prettiest baby linen you’ll ever set eyes on
- Are these the fanciest baby bassinets EVER?!
- 5 of the best retro-inspired letter boards for your baby’s nursery
- This lovely cot will make you wish YOU were a baby
- These gorgeous baby loungers are nailing the five star reviews