Baby Sussex is certainly scoring a bounty of brilliant baby gifts, and these cute wellies – bestowed by someone in New Zealand – caught our eye earlier this week.
My Little Royal Kiwi
Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry attended a ‘welly wanging’ event where they competitively threw gumboots to determine a winner.
It was after this that they were handed a pair of adorable green miniature gumboots, with Kiwis keen to ensure the upcoming royal baby did not miss out on the fun (or the chance to celebrate their country’s wildlife!)
MORE Beauty and Fashion
These artist-designed boots champion New Zealand’s native flora and fauna, identity and culture. They’re also a steal at $29 a pair!
Other designs include the Clean Green Gummies (Below)
The Pūkeko Gummies – featuring New Zealand’s famous blue and red swamp bird, the Pūkeko. (Below)
And if you can’t quite decide there’s the Kiwiana Gumboots, which Gummies say “show all the weird and wonderful things that contribute to our Kiwi identity” including “sheep, pavlova, rugby balls, Kiwi birds and pounamu.” (Below)
Gummies make adorable boots that are cute enough for the royal baby … and also for non-royal mums.
Their designs come in adult sizes too, so you can matchy-matchy with your child and have something in common with the upcoming new royal kiddo!
More great kids’ and babies’ products you’ll love:
- These adorable reusable swim nappies are coming to an Aldi near you
- A few of the best NEW picks from Jools Oliver’s Little Bird kids’ label
- Every sweet and stylish baby needs adorable fruity feet
- Your favourite baby will be best dressed in these pretty playsuits
- Does your favourite baby need these teeny, shimmery ballet shoes?
- Could these be the cutest swimming goggles ever invented?