This is the second collaboration between these much loved brands and we’ve got to say it’s every bit as cute as the first!
Twinning is winning
Once again you can go matchy-matchy with your baby or child as these shoes come in kids and adult sizes!
“The latest trainers from our collaboration with New Balance once again blend NB’s classic 415 style with our pretty prints and favourite colours; here delicate Dulwich Ditsy and soft sage green,” the folk at Cath Kidston explain. “The trainers feature both CK and New Balance branding.”
All blooming cute ages and stages
Just look at them! There’s a style for every age and stage and the pretty green and rose red print really pops and ensures they somehow manage to look equally New Balance AND Kidston-esque.
Instagram’s also going a little bit nuts for these sweet kicks …
“These are the best thing I’ve seen,” one dedicated follower of fashion wrote.
MORE Beauty and Fashion
“How cute are these?!” another fan posted. “Especially the little toddler ones!”
“I can’t cope I am definitely having a pair,” someone else declared.
Snap ’em up quickly because they’ll sell out in a trice.
To fit newborn to 9 months
To fit UK kids sizes 7 – 9
To fit UK kids sizes 10 to 2
To fit sizes 3 to 8
More great products your family will love:
- This new range of clothing for kids with disabilities is a brilliant idea
- Kaftan queen Camilla also makes bold and beautiful babywear
- These lovely kids’ and babies’ PJs are the cosiest in town
- You’ll be delighted to hear you can dress your baby in llama shoes now
- These sweet baby shoes are kind to little feet
- These little girls’ linen dresses are the sweetest (and the twirliest too!)
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies