Jamie and Jools Oliver are parents to a bunch of gorgeous kids which gives the mum-of-five a unique perspective when it comes to children’s fashion and homewares.
Not only does she – in conjunction with UK label Mothercare – design the sort of pieces she’d want her own kids to wear, she makes them irresistible to other brightly-coloured family fashion fans too!
Let us take you through a few of the rainbow-meets-scouts-meets-royal-children vibes of Jools’ new Little Bird styles.
First up? Undies! And gosh how cute are these? There are tiny brightly-coloured y-fronts with contrasting detail OR days-of-the-week themed knickers featuring cute ’70s inspired illustrations.
Those ’70s vibes illustrations are also seen on some other cute Little Bird garments. We loved this merit badge dotted sweatshirt and these adorable PJs. The brownies (or scouts!) camping game is strong with these pieces – and honesty that’s how we like it!
MORE Beauty and Fashion
A royal wave?
There’s a Fairisle cardigan, a Fairisle romper, a cute Fairisle vest and plenty of sweet smocked pieces too.
Rainbows and alphabets
There’s also a heap of cheerful homewares and accessories on offer, with this bed linen catching our eye because … peak rainbow!
And how about this cute Christmas jumper? It also comes in mum – maternity – size too, in case you think twinning is winning (and gosh why wouldn’t you?!)
See the full Little Bird range here. Good one, Jools!
More great products for babies and kids:
- Every sweet and stylish baby needs adorable fruity feet
- Your favourite baby will be best dressed in these pretty playsuits
- Could these be the cutest swimming goggles ever invented?
- Etsy reveals the hottest fashion and toy trends for modern kids
- Does your favourite baby need these teeny, shimmery ballet shoes?
- We found the cutest looks for mums and kids who think twinning is winning