Retailing for around $15 on Amazon and shipping to Australia, this official Lego lunchbox boasts all the design DNA the block brand is known for AND is big enough to hold a delicious lunch!
Let’s go, Lego!
Not only will this big block keep your kiddo’s lunch tucked away safely, you can also snap up some mini boxes designed to slot neatly into this bigger fella, and keep snacks and sambos safe from one another, too.
The 950ml box is tested and approved for food contact and is also dishwasher safe, its makers say.
The Lego lunchbox comes in a bunch of cute colours. We’re talking white, black, red, yellow, pink, bright blue, light blue and green. How will you choose?! #VotePinkNow!
Lunch boxes measure 100 x 200 x 73 mm and if you don’t want to put snacks in them, they make brilliant storage containers for all kinds of other things. Oh hurrah!
Grab your Lego lunch box at Amazon, here. And if you can’t get enough of Lego at lunchtime, maybe you’ll find these cute products irresistible products (below) too.
Lego Lunch Kit – including an amazing drink bottle – $20
More great toys you’ll love:
- This brilliant new Star Wars Lego will bring out the kid in everyone
- This $8 Kmart hack is the solution to every parent’s worst Lego nightmare
- Collectable Disney Doorables might just be your child’s new favourite thing
- This Lego Hogwarts Castle is so amazing we are now dead
- Frozen fans are loving this sparkly Lego version of Elsa’s Magical Ice Palace