All of the YES.
That feels like the appropriate reaction to this new range from our good buddies at Arnott’s biscuits.
View this post on Instagram
A brand NEW range of Arnott's Chocolate is coming to a store near you: ? Iced VoVo Milk Chocolate ??????? Scotch Finger Milk Chocolate ? Wagon Wheel Milk Chocolate ? Jatz Milk Chocolate ?? Ginger Nut Dark Chocolate Who wants to want to try one (or all!) of these ASAP?!
What flavour would you choose first?
Hint: Please send us some to try 🙂
In approximately seven days, when you turn up to the chocolate aisle at your local supermarket, you’ll have a whole new range of biscuity-flavoured chocolate to choose from.
Arnott’s has created a line of 170g chocolate blocks in the same flavours as their top selling biscuit range. Genius!
There are five new flavours to choose from – and we couldn’t have picked a better bunch of biscuits if we tried.
- Iced Vovo Milk Chocolate Block – milk chocolate with crunchy biscuit, coconut and dotted throughout with raspberry jellies.
- Scotch Finger Milk Chocolate Block – the all-time favourite buttery, crunchy Scotch Finger biscuits covered in milk chocolate.
- Wagon Wheel Milk Chocolate Block – marshmallow, raspberry-flavoured lollies and biscuits in a chocolate block. YES PLEASE.
- Ginger Nut Dark Chocolate Block – delicious nutty, spiced ginger biscuits smothered in decadent dark chocolate.
- Jatz Milk Chocolate Block – classic savoury cracker pieces combined with milk chocolate, similar to a chocolate covered pretzel.
Two sizes catering to the greedy and not-so greedy
It’s going to take a lot of self-control (and strategy) to work out which one to try first. Perhaps as an encouragement to the greedy and indecisive, Arnott’s will also launch a range of these biscuits in a 45g size, too.
So you know, you don’t have to scoff the whole 170g block in one go before you can try the next flavour.
Or something like that.
Hmm, will that help?
Yes, I think it will.