Snort. Lol. Chortle. If you’ve been looking for a baby teether that’s a little bit more extra than all the other baby teethers, then have we got the teether for you!
The Fred Chill Baby False Teether is a total bargain at around $30 a pop, especially when you consider the hours of entertainment you’ll get from it. Honestly? It’s less than the price of a movie ticket and lasts a whole lot longer.
There are other reasons to snap one up too. For instance …
- It soothes sore gums
- It’s satisfyingly soft and chewy for babies
- It will keep your baby – and everyone they encounter – smiling
- It’s made from soft, safe, BPA-free silicone
- It’s funny. Did we already say it’s funny?! Because it truly is.
We’re not the only ones who are incredibly into this funny teether. Reviewers on Amazon also sing its praises:
“So funny!” one posted. “Took a few weeks for our 8 month old to want to play with, but now he chews on it and it’s hilarious. Great soft rubber with little nubs that are good for teething. Highly recommend!”
“Got this as a gift to my 7 month old godson since he started teething,” another reviewer posted. “Boy that little munchkin loved it LOL … It’s been bitten (by 3 tiny baby teeth but still) and drooled for about 2 months now and it’s still in perfect condition!”
Really you’d be bonkers not to grab one of these for your favourite baby!
The Fred Chill Baby False Teether is $30 on Amazon.
More great toys your family will love:
- A brand new pizza-themed version of Monopoly has arrived and sign us up
- A slime-pooping magical unicorn might be this year’s wackiest toy
- New spider toy urges kids to yell louder and louder to make it crawl and jump
- There’s special new Lego for stressed-out grown-ups so sign us the heck up!
- People are hilariously in love with this giant giraffe soft toy
- These adorable toys might just inspire your kiddos to be quiet as mice!