We’re v excited to introduce you to Poopsie Surprise Unicorn, this Christmas’s very festive slime pooping magical creature. Who. Even. Knew?
Isn’t this just your lucky day? Mark it on your calendar because it’s the day you found out that Poopsie Surprise Unicorn not only poops slime, but you can feed it, pop a nappy on it AND it comes with a poop character keychain!
Also? Poopsie Surprise comes with a bottle to feed it with and a glitter potty so you unicorn can relieve itself in shimmering style.
If you haven’t guessed by now, this unicorn toy thrives on a diet of slime which goes in one end and out the other. Its makers say you simply “Feed unicorn. Unicorn poops slime. Add magic. Changes colour!”
Yes, that’s right, you can change the colour of the slime poop by adding … magic. Not only that, you can make her poop by pushing her heart shaped belly button. Which is literally a button. It’s the Christmas miracle, we didn’t know we asked for.
Lots of parents and kids are loving this prettily pooping toy and have taken to Amazon to say so.
“What kid isn’t delighted by a unicorn that they can feed and then watch poop slime?” one parent posted.
“While I am not a slime or a ‘toys that poop’ fan, it seems to be a growing trend,” someone observed.
“My daughter loves slime so when she saw this toy she had to have it,” one reviewer explained. “There are 19 steps to make the slime which includes how to store it in the keychain. It was fairly simple to follow.”
Even with the 19 steps, it would seem …
“The cleaning instructions were helpful,” the woman continued. “They provide a slime brush to help clean but I found a tooth pick also helps to get the hard to reach areas. I think this is going to be very popular with the kids that love slime!”
So there you have it, folks. Simple AND easy to clean its hard to reach places! :) What could be better than that?
Poopsie Surprise Unicorn is US$50 on Amazon.
Read more about ace toys:
- New spider toy urges kids to yell louder and louder to make it crawl and jump
- Make space under the Christmas tree because there’s musical Baby Shark toys now
- People are hilariously in love with this giant giraffe soft toy
- This tech-ed up, super cute comfort toy will NEVER be left behind
- These adorable toys might just inspire your kiddos to be quiet as mice!
- A brilliant balance bike that’s perfect for free-wheeling kiddos
- This Amazon top-selling baby bath toy costs well under $10 (and it’s CUTE!)