A pizza-themed edition of Monopoly is about to hit the shops and it looks like a whole slice of cheesy fun!
Another little pizza my heart
The set comes in a cardboard pizza box and while it’s based on the familiar family fave, this version features some very special modifications.
The tokens, for instance, are not the usual dog, car etc that you might be used to. Instead, they’ve thrown in a teeny cheese grater, pizza chef, cheese shaker, delivery bike, pizza slicer, and pizza on a paddle.
While the standard set sees players buying property, this updated edition encourages collecting pizza toppings and pizza slices.
You wanna pizza me?
Players need to collect all the toppings in a coloured set to create pizza combinations. One set makes a veggie lover’s pizza, another a BBQ pizza and so it goes.
If you land on someone else’s pizza slice, you have to pay them colourful pizza-themed Monopoly dollars bills to ‘try’ their pizza – and collect a pizza token each. There are also the usual Chance and Community Chest cards, although they have a pizza flavour.
“With chance and community chest cards, players can become pizza connoisseurs, or try something fun such as entering a pizza-making contest,” an Amazon listing for the game says.
The player who manages to acquire the most pizza slices – and the most money – wins the game.
Read more about ace toys:
- New spider toy urges kids to yell louder and louder to make it crawl and jump
- Make space under the Christmas tree because there’s musical Baby Shark toys now
- People are hilariously in love with this giant giraffe soft toy
- This tech-ed up, super cute comfort toy will NEVER be left behind
- These adorable toys might just inspire your kiddos to be quiet as mice!
- A brilliant balance bike that’s perfect for free-wheeling kiddos
- This Amazon top-selling baby bath toy costs well under $10 (and it’s CUTE!)