Bust out all those skipping rhymes, because these lovely skipping ropes will have you Miss Mary Mack Mack Mack All Dressed In Black Black Black-ing like it’s nobody’s business!
Super ace old school times are go if you are a smart cookie and snap up one of these beautiful skipping ropes. Handmade and hand-painted in Montreal, they’re by Canadian Etsy seller Des Enfantillages, come in a host of brilliant colours and are primed for fun!
They’re made from sustainable cherry wood and cotton, finished with a water-based paint and varnish. They come in two lengths – one for skipping alone (8 ft) and one that can accommodate a bunch of little – or big – jumpers (20ft).
Do the Double Dutch
These lovely skipping ropes retail for between $22 and $25 and you can choose from pink, green, light blue, royal blue, navy, purple, red and yellow. Why wouldn’t you want to snap one up for you and a friend? BYO jumping legs and vintage rhymes!
(Des Enfantillages have a BUNCH of other beautiful wooden toys you’ll go nuts for, too!)
Read more about toys you’ll love:
- Frozen fans are loving this sparkly Lego version of Elsa’s Magical Ice Palace
- This VERY adorable new Wiggles toy is selling out fast
- This Lego Hogwarts Castle is so amazing we are now dead
- Collectable Disney Doorables might just be your child’s new favourite thing
- Are cute and fluffy Pomsies your child’s chatty new bestie?!
- Toymail Talkies: a voice messaging toy to help littlies stay connected