Amazon Australia’s much-anticipated Prime Day is GO and Prime members can now shop thousands of products across this epic 65 hour long sale.
Savings across nursery, pregnancy and toys
This is the second ever Australian Prime Day and it’s already proving even more wildly popular than the first.
There are brilliant deals across a range of broad products including nursery items, pregnancy pillows, beauty, electronics, kitchenware, home, toys, fashion, books, pet supplies, food and drink, as well as everyday household essentials.
If you’re not sure where to start when there’s so many fabulous markdowns, we’ve done some of the legwork for you, handpicking a few of Prime Day’s very best deals.
Here’s a handful of excellent offers that mums and dads are going to love.
There’s huge savings to be made, as you can see …
- Save up to 35 percent off selected Maxi Cosi car seats
- Pay just $31.99 for a one-month supply of selected Huggies nappies
- Save 40 percent off select Beaba Babycook feeding accessories
- Save 30 percent off select Goodbaby Qbit+ strollers
- Save 35 percent off selected Ergobaby carriers and swaddles
- Pay just $24.99 for BabyLove Nappy Pants
- Select Trunki Suitcases are now just $49
- Save up to 35 percent off selected Baby Jogger strollers
- Save up to 30 percent on select favourites from Nerf, Barbie, LEGO, Fisher-Price, Toy Story 4 and more top toys.
Sign up for free
You can take a look at all the deals on offer at www.amazon.com.au/primeday. Prime Day deals are offered to Prime members and can be accessed at the Amazon site on desktop, mobile browser and via the Amazon App.
MORE Parenting Essentials
If you’re not a Prime member yet, never fear! You can sign up right now for just $6.99 a month, or take advantage of a Prime 30-day free trial at amazon.com.au/prime.
That means you can snap up these brilliant savings right now, and celebrate Prime Day with a little bit more money in your back pocket.
It’s a win-win, thanks to Amazon.