Rachel Castle is a very talented designer of beautiful, colourful and useful things, so it comes as no surprise that the tote bags her label whips up are cheery, roomy and practical! Yay for Rach!
Colourful AND cheeky
Emblazoned cheekily with slogans in her signature all-caps typeface, these totes let you pile your family’s on-the-go must-haves into a bag that shouts “Lucky Duck” or “Blah Blah Blah” or “All My Crap”.
Honestly, what could be more fun than that?!
Rachel’s excellent talkative totes are crafted from 55 percent cotton and 45 percent linen making them 100 percent natural … which is a bonus in our book.
MORE Beauty and Fashion
Room for all the important things!
Retailing for $69 a pop, they’ve got plenty of space in there for your gang’s everyday needs. For those playing at home these bags measure 54cm x 35cm meaning you can squish your beach towels, sunscreen and togs in there OR it’ll make room for your laptop, diary, this Summer’s must-read and other less sandy stuff. Winning!
Be quick to snap up your faves though, as we notice these are (very understandably) starting to sell out at some retailers.
We’re all kind of obsessing over the CRAP one, truth be told! So goooood! Like, tote-ally. #snort #gimme
More great family fashion you’ll love:
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies
- Oh hello! There’s a sweet new baby sneaker brand on the block
- This adorable beachy kids’ collection is perfect for crabby little people!
- Does your baby need adorable pet-themed moccasins? The answer is “yes!”
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies