See what we did there? CRABBY. BEACH. CRABS. Heyyyy?! The point is that Peter Alexander has busted out a gorgeous new range for kids and it’s festooned with seagulls, nautical nods and … crabs!
Play 4 Day
While the Peter Alexander name is synonymous with sleepwear, their new Play 4 Day range gets the brilliant prints and poppy colours they’re famous for out of bed … and into the sunshine!
Made for the cutest-dressed boys and girls on the block, this collection is built for comfort and designed to endure the most robust playtime in style.
Garments are reasonably priced from $29.95 through to $59.95 with more items being added to the collection as the festive season approaches.
We’ve (mostly) focused on the nautical Beside the Sea pieces here, but there’s a whole other fresh collection called Fun At the Fair (think ice cream, pastels and dodgem cars!) that your kiddos will love.
MORE Beauty and Fashion
Check out all the cute looks over at Peter Alexander (and note they have Afterpay if you’re already juggling your Christmas budget! #JoinTheClub)
More great things for your family to wear:
- We found the perfect NASA-inspired shoes for your budding little geek
- Zara’s gorgeous maternity line has not-pregnant people feeling very jealous
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies
- Every sweet and stylish baby needs adorable fruity feet
- A few of the best NEW picks from Jools Oliver’s Little Bird kids’ label