If you’re keen to keep up and pop your kiddo into the coolest new looks, then you’re going to be very glad you landed here today.
Cutest kicks out
This new line of baby sneakers is by sneaker start-up Koio with the cute shoes retailing for US$78 a pair.
“The shoes are made in a factory in Le Marche, a region of Italy known for its sneaker production,” Fast Company reports.
“This particular manufacturer specializes in baby shoes, which need to be ergonomically designed to accommodate the shape of the child’s foot, which is different than an adults.”
Attention to detail and craftsmanship
It’s not just their ergonomic design that sets these luxe shoes apart from the pack. They’re crafted from premium Italian leather and suede, boast butter-soft leather lining and feature extra-thick cotton laces.
The shoes’ insoles are built for comfort and also removable (in case you wee one is growing at a speedy pace or you simply need to spot clean them.)
MORE Beauty and Fashion
These kicks come in adorable low and high-top styles and if you’re into the whole matchy-matchy caper you can snap similar up in adult sizes too.
Scroll on to see the current baby range which comes in sizes to fit 0 to 6 months and 7 to 12 months. Or just cut to the chase and head over to Koio’s website to snap some up for your favourite little person.
More cute family fashion you’ll love:
- Does your baby need adorable pet-themed moccasins? The answer is “yes!”
- This adorable beachy kids’ collection is perfect for crabby little people!
- We found the perfect NASA-inspired shoes for your budding little geek
- Zara’s gorgeous maternity line has not-pregnant people feeling very jealous
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies