As parents are warned of the dangers germs pose to their tiny new babies, a whole new genre of products is popping up to keep (possibly) grubby mitts away.
They’re designed to be hung from prams and baby carriers, in the hope that baby admirers will think twice before accidentally sharing any lurking bugs with vulnerable bubs.
In the early weeks of life, babies are particularly vulnerable to roaming viruses, and while parents COULD keep their kids at home until they’ve built up some immunity, it’s a much better idea to request well-meaning strangers keep their distance.
Perfect for vulnerable little ones
These signs are perfect for parents of kids with immunity challenges, newborns and especially good for premmie babies. While they can’t keep children completely safe from germs, they will stop some of those pesky paws extending in to grab your child, which has to be a very good thing.
More products you’ll love:
- Frozen fans are loving this sparkly Lego version of Elsa’s Magical Ice Palace
- This VERY adorable new Wiggles toy is selling out fast
- This Lego Hogwarts Castle is so amazing we are now dead
- Collectable Disney Doorables might just be your child’s new favourite thing
- Are cute and fluffy Pomsies your child’s chatty new bestie?!
- Toymail Talkies: a voice messaging toy to help littlies stay connected