If you’re endlessly caught up in a toddler debate about why the blue bowl is better than the yellow one (for today at least) then maybe it’s time to take a step in a fresh dinnerware direction?!
The good folk at Cath Kidston are making this strategy a whole lot easier, releasing a durable range of kids mealtime products that will have your child busting to eat their dinner!
There are two different themes, to suit your little monster. For excitement and scary-tooth lovers, there’s a dinosaur adorned range. And for admirers of pretty things, there’s a gorgeous floral range.
The Grove Bunch Melamine Nursery Set (above and below) comprises a bowl, sippy cup and two spoons. It’s dotted with pink flowers and polka-dots and comes cutely packaged in a gift box (hello, perfect gift!) It retails for $23.
The Dino Melamine Nursery Set (above and below) includes a bowl, sippy cup and cutlery. Emblazoned with interesting dinosaurs, it’s also neatly gift-packaged and retails for $23.
So no matter if you’ve got a little Dino-fan or a sneaky flower-picker on your hands, these cute plates and cups and things will have them heading into snack time feeling MUCH fancier – and maybe even more hungry too!
More great products you’ll love:
- Cath Kidston and New Balance just made THE CUTEST kids’ shoes
- The best Cath Kidston nappy bags for Australian babies
- These gorgeous baby loungers are nailing the five star reviews
- Pottery Barn’s new collaboration with Hello Kitty is a-freaking-dorable!
- The snazziest on-trend, educational play mats for babies
- Your kids will go wild for these funky animal shower heads