The search for the perfect lunch box never truly ends until your child leaves school – and finding the perfect size, shape, design and overall vibe is often a decades-long quest for many parents.
Hooray for Love Mae!
Luckily there are brilliant new products popping up ever-so-frequently and it’s one of those that has brought us here today. Hooray!
These sweet lunch boxes from Love Mae are one of our new favourite things. They’re based on Japanese bento boxes and feature four compartments to stow your kiddo’s snacks in.
The set includes a natty lunch box plus two small leakproof containers that neatly slot into it, keeping everything fresh as a daisy.
Pretty and practical
In the hands of this clever crew, lunch box lids become a sort of canvas because they’re printed with gorgeous illustrations in a bunch of different styles.
These lunch boxes also mix and match beautifully with Love Mae cooler bags (which come with an ice brick for extra chilly lunches.)
Love Mae’s pretty lunch boxes are dishwasher-safe and non-toxic, meaning they are free of nasties like BPA, PVC, Phthalates and metals.
They’re made from plastic which ensures they’re durable and create a proper seal when closed. That keeps lunches safe and spill-free. Praise be!
Love Mae lunch boxes are fully recyclable once they have reached the end of their useful life. Just pop it in the recycling bin and your work is done.
Snap up a pretty lunch box for your child at Love Mae. They retail for $35.
More great products to help your kids eat up:
- Kids will love these brilliant stacked ‘tiffin’ style lunch boxes
- CoolPod lunch boxes, bottles and pouches keep food smartly and safely chilled
- There’s a Lego lunch box now – and your child definitely needs one!
- Cute (and very helpful) kids’ products have just popped up in Woolies
- The new Cath Kidston kids’ tableware will have your little ones eating up!
- Helpful contraption easily cuts grapes and cherry tomatoes into quarters