We love an icy tube of frozen deliciousness as much as the next struggling-with-the-heat human, so imagine our delight when we found out we could cool down WITHOUT the sugar hit (or other nasties!)
What’s so good about SugarFree-Zies?
SugarFree-Zies are the new kid on the block when it comes to freezer-friendly treats – and there are lots of reasons to pop down to the shops and snaffle a pack for your gang.
For instance …
- No sugar
- No artificial flavours
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- They sell for around $5 a pack
- Australian made
- Australian owned
- Genius business idea
- Freezer must-have
- Don’t have to remember to make our own icy poles
- Your kid/s will love you EVEN MORE!
“We want to remove 500 tonnes of sugar from Australian kids’ diets every year, without them missing out on icy poles,” Melbourne-based owner of SugarFree-Zies David Andrew told The Sydney Morning Herald.
“I’ve been overwhelmed with the amount of positive responses from Australian parents since Sugar Free-Zies have been in production.”
All the yummy flavours!
We’re fairly sure you don’t need us to twist your arm when it came to snapping up these locally made treats.
They’re available in the dessert aisle at Woolworths and good independent supermarkets. They come in the following flavours:
- Colossal Cola
- Rockin’ Raspberry
- Lively Lemon-Lime
- Lightning Lemonade
- Tropo Tropical
We need a freezer full of these STAT! How about you?!
More great foodie products for families:
- Homemade baby food is a no-brainer with this genius bowl and masher set
- Helpful contraption easily cuts grapes and cherry tomatoes into quarters
- CoolPod lunch boxes, bottles and pouches keep food smartly and safely chilled
- There’s a Lego lunch box now – and your child definitely needs one!
- Cute (and very helpful) kids’ products have just popped up in Woolies
- Tricerataco makes taco night extra roarsome for kids!