If you’re looking for a fresh set of wheels for your little one, then this bike might be the ride of your/their dreams!
The Brum Brum balance bike hails all the way from Latvia, and while it might not be the first choice for the budget conscious, it comes with a whole heap of award-winning specs that are hard to resist.
Firstly, this bike is fully adjustable: The wheels can be moved up or down on both the front and rear forks, to allow for growing little legs.
Secondly: It looks beautiful! The Brum Brum boasts a futuristic frame with two-tone wheels (hello tubeless tyres!) and a walnut finish.
Thirdly: It’s a dream to ride. The bike’s natural suspension means your kiddo can navigate bumps and potholes with ease, gliding along the streets of your town like the easy, breezy rider that she is.
Before you ask, yes the Brum Brum does ship to Australia – and it retails for just under $500, in case you are keen to hit the old “add to cart”.
Read more about toys you’ll love:
- Frozen fans are loving this sparkly Lego version of Elsa’s Magical Ice Palace
- This VERY adorable new Wiggles toy is selling out fast
- This Lego Hogwarts Castle is so amazing we are now dead
- Collectable Disney Doorables might just be your child’s new favourite thing
- Are cute and fluffy Pomsies your child’s chatty new bestie?!
- Toymail Talkies: a voice messaging toy to help littlies stay connected