Holy sweet-faced adorableness Batman, could these mousey toys be any cuter?! (The answer is … “NO!”)
Oh. My. Gosh.
If you thought we were suspended in a world of plastic or big brand children’s toys, think again dear reader! These absolutely darling products are here to save the day!
Maileg is the genius team behind the cutest mouseys on the block and not only are they the perfect little companions for every preschooler, but parents will also be very keen to play with them too.
The range is huge and sees a variety of cutely attired mice in a whole bunch of settings – with lots of little accessories to save up for too!
Sparking little imaginations
These toys can’t help but encourage imaginative play as they’re themed with big sisters, tooth fairies, big brothers, fairy tales, dance schools and even weddings in mind.
They are beautifully crafted, utterly collectable and downright irresistible, let’s face it.
The trickiest bit is choosing which one
you your child would most love. Scroll on for a few of our cute-faced favourites via Pip & Sox …
Maileg Big Sister Mouse in a Box – $55 at Pip & Sox
Maileg Mouse Baby in Carry Cot – $55 at Pip & Sox
Maileg Superhero Mouse in a Suitcase – $53 at Pip & Sox
Maileg Tooth Fairy Mouse Box Set – $62 at Pip & Sox
Maileg Twin Baby Mice in a Box – $64 at Pip & Sox
Maileg Wedding Mice Couple – $128 from Pip & Sox
Maileg Mouse and the Pea Set – $106 from Pip & Sox
More gorgeous toys your family will love:
- This Amazon top-selling baby bath toy costs well under $10 (and it’s CUTE!)
- A brilliant balance bike that’s perfect for free-wheeling kiddos
- These cute ride-on scooters are perfect for the little mod in your life
- We just found the world’s prettiest skipping ropes
- These beautiful wicker doll’s prams win the internet today!
- Sunshine days: 10 outdoorsy toys to welcome spring