When the royal family released two new images of their gang to celebrate Prince Charles’ 70th birthday, royal enthusiasts were quick to spot the resemblance between six-month-old Prince Louis and his mum.
It’s the latest update in a game everyone seems to adore – matching the royals to their famous doppelgänger relatives. Let’s revise those for everyone who is playing at home …
- We had Prince Harry looking like the absolute spit of his grandfather, Prince Philip.
- We had Princess Charlotte bearing a striking resemblance to her great-grandmother, the Queen.
- Then there was Harry not quite looking like Diana’s twin, but more acting like her.
- Princess Charlotte was also her dad Prince William’s twin.
- And then she was Diana’s twin making her the royal family’s official Princess of Twinning.
- Let’s not forget Prince Louis, because he was Prince George’s double.
Got that? So Harry looks like Philip and acts like Diana. Charlotte looks like the Queen, Prince William and Princess Diana. And Louis looks like George.
But who does George look like? Apparently, a lot of people think he looks like Kate’s dad, while others think he’s the image of Princess Diana (see below). The choice is yours.
View this post on Instagram
Happy 5th Birthday to little Prince!❤️Grandmother would be proud of you! #MyQueenDianaForever #LovePrincessDiana #PrincessDiana #PrincessofWales #DianaFrances #BritishRoyalfamily #RoyalFamily #PrincessFOREVER #KateMiddleton #DuchessofCambridge #DukeofCambridge #PrinceWilliam #PrinceHarry #PrinceGeorge #PrincessCharlotte #PrinceLouis #PrinceCharles #Royalbaby #QueenElizabeth #British #Europe #MeghanMarkle #DuchessofSussex
More on the royals:
- Pippa Middleton’s baby boy’s name has been revealed – a month after his birth
- Guess what Prince George and Princess Charlotte call Prince Charles?
- Prince Harry talks about Diana’s death with little boy who also lost his mother
Royal spot the difference
The very latest in this series proves that wee Louis is morphing into Kate’s tiny boy twin.
Unearthed mages of the Duchess’ mum Carole with a baby Kate show that the newest royal baby truly does look almost exactly like his mum. (Below)
It’s something in the eyes and character-filled face … and perhaps the brow is identical too?
They certainly have very similar face shapes, but perhaps we can put that down to most babies being rather round at the get-go?
We very much look forward to following along with further side-by-side photo comparisons of these two because Royal Spot the Difference is a strangely soothing game to play.
View this post on Instagram
Definitely they look like Diana! #MyQueenDianaForever #LovePrincessDiana #PrincessDiana #PrincessofWales #DianaFrances #BritishRoyalfamily #RoyalFamily #PrincessFOREVER #KateMiddleton #DuchessofCambridge #DukeofCambridge #PrinceWilliam #PrinceHarry #PrinceGeorge #PrincessCharlotte #PrinceLouis #PrinceCharles #Royalbaby #QueenElizabeth #British #Europe #MeghanMarkle #DuchessofSussex