If you were really wishing you could spice up your Easter morning with something out of the box, then we’ve got the perfect suggestion.
- Mum’s Easter hat debacle goes viral: “I was so full of hope”
- Super easy 10-minute Easter cake recipe
- Five great Easter gifts for kids that aren’t chocolate
Hey girl …
Yup. It’s an actual Ryan Gosling Easter egg and it’s waiting for you to mumble, “Hey girl” in a menacing way as you take a bite out of its neck.
Look. We feel as weird about this as you do but we’ve been biting the heads off bunnies for so many years, we’re kind of glad that the Ryan Gosling egg has stepped in to provide some fresh respite.
Granted things go a little south from the neck down but I’m sure we’ve all been there. In this case, ‘south’ means goose as the Gosling head is transplanted onto the body of a … goose.
A gosling, even! What?!
So if you have ever hoped to nibble on a Gosling ear then it’s your gosh darned lucky day!
The chocolate Goslings appear to have been all snapped up at this point, but you can definitely bookmark the Chocolatician site for next year.
And if you wondered whether this brilliant confection came from the very same genius mind as the world-famous chocolate Benedict Cumberbunny – as seen on The Ellen Show late last year – the answer is YES!
All hail to the chocolate celebrity queen Jen Lindsey-Clark!
Read more great stories about Easter:
- Need an Easter hat and aren’t the crafty type? Relax. ALDI has you sorted
- Pottery Barn Kids’ new Beatrix Potter range is perfect for your little bunny
- 10 cute Easter movies and shows to watch with your little bunny
- 7 adorable bunny cakes to inspire your Easter baking adventures
- Easter bunny tail biscuit recipe
- 6 ways to avoid the chocolate overload this Easter