Okay, there’s a Harry Potter Advent Calendar hitting the Christmas of 2018 and even the pre-orders on this freaking awesome baby are starting to completely sell out.
A very Potter Christmas
The calendar contains 24 Harry Potter Pop! miniature figurines with 3.8cm tall characters like Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dobby, Hedwig, Dumbledore, and Hagrid hiding behind those little doors.
Every day of December you can pop one open and meet a new tiny little Potter pal. If this delightful ritual doesn’t take the stress out of Christmas then we don’t know what will.
The calendar is on sale at a number of outlets, but the ones we checked had already sold out. DAMMIT.
The best approach might be to get in touch with the calendar’s makers – Funko – via their website or Twitter and see if they might help you track them down.
And honestly? Buy two because you can sell one to another lucky HP fan when these totally sell out.
The very collectable, very cute, VERY festive ‘Harry Potter’ Pocket Pop Advent Calendar retails for around $80.
— Funko (@OriginalFunko) October 12, 2018
More cute products your family might love:
- This Amazon top-selling baby bath toy costs well under $10 (and it’s CUTE!)
- A brilliant balance bike that’s perfect for free-wheeling kiddos
- These cute ride-on scooters are perfect for the little mod in your life
- We just found the world’s prettiest skipping ropes
- These beautiful wicker doll’s prams win the internet today!
- Sunshine days: 10 outdoorsy toys to welcome spring