Hurry! Our Sydney Baby Showers are nearly sold out. Be quick to grab tickets for the 3pm session – book now!
Our Baby Shower high tea events are fast approaching and we can’t wait to see you there. Need some extra incentives? Here’s seven reasons why you should join us on Sunday 24 June:
1. Because you deserve it!
You’ve been flat out growing a tiny human and now it’s time to take time out and celebrate in fine style. Come along and let us spoil you with a gorgeous high tea serving up delicious food and drinks in lavish surrounds.
2. Your gift bag awaits (and it’s worth over $250!)
What’s a Baby Shower without presents?! Don’t fret, we have plenty. Every guest will take home a big bag of goodies, including:
- Zip Wondersuit from Bonds
- custom-designed children’s book from The Green Elephant
- Sophie So Pure Circle Teether from Sophie la girafe®
- Nespresso capsules and coffee from Republica Organic
- mobile phone charger pack from Sort Your Money Out
- coffee mug from Life-Space
- Cetaphil Baby twin pack containing Gentle Wash and Shampoo and Daily Lotion
- WaterWipes Travel Pack.
- b.box bottle dispenser and insulated bottle bag
- Nestlé CERELAC Oats with Prune
- newborn sunhat by Bedhead Hats
- organic pebble bangle by Jellystone Designs
- Logan and Alice silicone teether
- lactation cookies from Made to Milk
- 10% discount card from Cuddlebee
- 25% discount card from Bubba Chew
- gift card from Silver Stork
MORE Baby Showers
Bugaboo Bee5 Tone stroller
3. Epic prizes up for grabs!
Join us and you’ll be in the running to take home a treasure trove of amazing prizes from our event sponsors. Some of the coveted items up for grabs include:
- a Bugaboo Bee5 Tone stroller (worth $1259)
- a Bloom Fresco High Chair (worth $799) from Nestlé CERELAC
- an 18 month supply of WaterWipes (worth $540)
- a Nespresso Machine and one year’s supply of Republica Organic coffee
- a Mimco hand bag and a $200 Life-Space Probiotics voucher from Life-Space
- Tripp Trapp Chair by Stokke (worth $329) and 2 $100 Baby Village gift vouchers
- two personalised Financial Design sessions from Sort Your Money Out (worth $500 each)
- a Uniden baby monitor (worth $449)
- two Baby’s First Library packs (worth $250) from The Green Elephant
- a Nutribullet blender from Nestle Start Healthy, Stay Healthy (worth $179)
- a digital radio from Kinderling Kids Radio AND
- a $200 Cetaphil Hamper plus a $300 Baby Village eGift voucher from Cetaphil
4. We’ve got great special guests
The always-entertaining Yumi Stynes – host of popular ABC podcast Ladies, We Need To Talk and author of the truly excellent The Zero F*cks Cookbook – is our event MC for the day. She’ll be joined by Mothercraft nurse and Kinderling Helpline co-host Chris Minogue, who’ll share her advice for caring for your baby during those exhausting early days.
5. The venue is spectacular
No, really! Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf is seriously stunning, with its heritage listing, wow-worthy wharfside locale and amazing views of the Harbour Bridge, city skyline and Darling Harbour.
6. See the latest, greatest baby products
Our awesome event partners and baby gear experts will be on hand to discuss the best family products and answer all your questions. That way you can make more informed decisions about where to spend those hard-earned dollars.
7. A fabulous day out with friends and family
The Baby Shower is the perfect excuse to get your besties together for a wonderful afternoon. Even better, if they don’t have kids, you can ‘borrow’ things out of their gift bags for a double win! We’re sure they won’t mind.
The Sydney Babyology Baby Shower!
A stylish celebration for expectant mums
Doltone House Jones Bay Wharf
Sunday 24 June
12pm session now SOLD OUT! 3pm session selling quick
These events are presented in partnership with wonderful sponsors including Uniden, Bugaboo, Baby Village, Nestlé Start Healthy Stay Healthy, Nestlé Cerelac, Cetaphil Baby, The Green Elephant, Life-Space, Republica Organic, Sort Your Money Out, Water Wipes, Kinderling Kids Radio and Doltone House.