Update: Our 12pm Baby Shower has sold out! There’s still tickets for the 3pm session, but be quick. Book now!
Our Baby Shower events are fast approaching! Don’t miss this chance to enjoy a lavish afternoon with your friends, with high tea, gorgeous goodie bags, guest speakers and prizes galore.
High tea and a goodie bag for every mum
Melbourne’s Park Hyatt Ballroom provides the perfect backdrop for the big day, and there’s lots of gorgeous treats for all our guests. We’ve jam-packed our famous gift bags (worth over $250) with premium baby products including:
- a Zip Wondersuit from Bonds
- a b.box bottle, dispenser and insulated bottle bag
- a Sophie the Giraffe game
- a gorgeous newborn sunhat by Bedhead Hats
- a beautiful organic bangle by Jellystone Designs
- a Logan and Alice silicone teether
- restorative tea from Maternitea
- NUK Genius Silicone Soothers
- a Cetaphil Baby twin pack containing Cetaphil Baby Gentle Wash and Shampoo and Cetaphil Baby Daily Lotion
- yummy Nestlé CERELAC cereals
- a WaterWipes travel pack
- the latest info on the best products for bub
We’re also delighted to welcome WaterWipes as our latest event partner. The world’s purest baby wipes, they’re extra soft and safe for sensitive skin from birth. Every gift bag includes a WaterWipes Travel Pack, and they’re giving away a grand prize of 18 months supply of WaterWipes!
MORE Baby Showers
Fantastic prizes up for grabs
Our sponsors are giving away some great prizes on the day and every guest has a chance to win! This year’s treasure trove includes:
- a Bugaboo Bee5 Tone stroller (worth $1229)
- a Bloom Fresco High Chair (worth $799) thanks to Nestlé CERELAC
- an 18 month supply of WaterWipes (worth $540)
- a Uniden baby monitor (worth $449)
- 3 Nutribullet blenders from Nestle Start Healthy, Stay Healthy
- a digital radio from Kinderling Kids Radio
- a gorgeous Pitter Patter Portraits fine art canvas valued at $1000 and photography vouchers
- a $200 hamper of Cetaphil essentials plus a $300 voucher for Toys R Us
Mothercraft Nurse and Antenatal Educator Chris Minogue is our guest speaker, chatting with Play School presenter Rachael Coopes about all things bringing up baby. Rachel and Chris will be on hand to answer questions during the event too.
The Melbourne Babyology Baby Shower
A stylish celebration for expectant mums
Melbourne mums, gather a table of besties and celebrate your baby with delicious high tea. There are two Baby Shower sessions to choose from – 12pm or 3pm. Click through to book your tickets.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Our Baby Shower event’s also coming to Sydney on Sunday 24 June at Doltone House at Jones Bay Wharf – buy your tickets now
These events are presented in partnership with wonderful sponsors including Uniden, Bugaboo, Nestlé Start Healthy Stay Healthy, Nestlé Cerelac, Cetaphil Baby, Pitter Patter Portraits, Sort Your Money Out, Water Wipes, Kinderling Kids Radio and Park Hyatt Melbourne.