Be quick to book your tickets to the Sydney Babyology Baby Shower presented by Nurofen for Children. Tickets to the 11.30am session are SOLD OUT and our 2.45pm session is selling fast! Here are just five of the many reasons you won’t want to miss this special event, created just for new mums and mums-to-be.
1. You and your girls deserve a treat!
Bring a friend or your mum! Round up the ladies and join us for a luxe high-tea, interesting chat and the chance to dress up and feel extra-special. It’s the perfect way to meet new friends, too. Our Sydney Babyology Baby Shower presented by Nurofen for Children is also the ultimate get-together for your mother’s group. You’ve all been flat out caring for your little people and it’s time to kick back and feel a little pampered yourselves.
2. Our famous event gift bags are back this year
Our baby showers are famous for their beautifully curated swag bags and this year is no exception. Every guest gets a jam-packed goodie bag filled with the latest and greatest essentials for mum and baby, worth over $250. Look what we’re jamming in there, just for you:
- A Cetaphil Baby sample twin pack
- Infant Probiotic from Life-Space
- Gift-boxed muslin wraps from Wilson and Frenchy
- A Bedhead Hats newborn-sized UPF50+ sun hat
- An original Sophie the Giraffe Award Set
- A cute fridge magnet from Kinderling Kids Radio
- A copy of Holidays with Kids magazine
- A latch bottle, steriliser bag and stroller canopy from Munchkin
- Little Bellies carrot rusks
- A pack of WaterWipes
- A Nurofen for Children bib plus info about their product
- A board book from The Green Elephant Early Learning Centre
- A Dinner Ladies $25 voucher
- Boobie Bikkies lactation cookie
- A cute white bodysuit from Carters
- A Florentine Biscuit from Gumnut Chocolates
- Ultra-Thin Bamboo Nursing Pads from New Beginnings
MORE Baby Showers
3. Over $10,000 worth of prizes are up for grabs
Yep, that’s right. Thanks to our amazing partners, we have more than $10,000 in prizes to give away on the day. What an incredible way to treat yourself.
They include a Bugaboo Bee 5 pram, Nurofen for Children FeverSmart Temperature monitor, Cocoonbaby pack, Dyson Pure Cool Link Purifier, Bing Lee gift card, Cetaphil products pack, Endota Spa voucher, a year’s supply of LifeSpace probiotics, a $300 EFTPOS gift card, a New Beginnings portable Double Electric Breast Pump with a $200 e-gift card, a fabulous gift pack from Zi Jin Tang (Tasteforlife) and stacks more. So many winners and you could be one of them!
4. Expert guidance on all the latest
Presenter Shevonne Hunt will host the day and will be joined by Chris Minogue, mothercraft nurse, and antenatal educator offering advice on bringing baby home. Chris will also be available during the day to answer questions about routines, sleep and settling with new babies and teaching how to wrap a newborn. Our awesome event partners and baby gear experts will also be on hand to discuss the best family products and answer all your questions.
5. The venue is fine, fine, fine
Nothing makes you feel quite as pampered as a five-star hotel. The Intercontinental Sydney Double Bay is pretty, elegant and oh-so stylish. You’ll be indulged with their unforgettable High Tea, with petite sweet and savoury treats just begging to be sampled. After the Baby Shower, we highly recommend a stroll down Cross and Knox Streets for a spot of retail therapy. You’ll be in Double Bay, after all, darling.
The Sydney Babyology Baby Shower presented by Nurofen for Children
A stylish celebration for expectant mums
Sunday 23 June
Intercontinental Hotel Double Bay
33 Cross Street, Sydney
Tickets are SOLD OUT for the 11.30am and our 2.45pm session is selling fast!