Fans of Camilla kaftans and generally adorable things are going to fall in love with this new range of babywear by the quintessential kaftan queen!
For special babies
Let’s face it, not every baby wants to get around in run-of-the-mill rompers looking a little bit like the other babies. Some babies want to make a statement with their look. They want to stand out from the crowd. They want to be bold.
Camilla’s babywear is for babies who want to be a little bit fancier than the other babies, while still being very, very comfy.
Let us take you through a few of the most Camilla of these lovely pieces …
MORE Beauty and Fashion
Taking inspiration from opulent 16th century French palaces, Camilla’s Oh Cecile Babies Onesie is for confident babies who like to make an entrance. $99
The Oh Cecile Jump Dress is part jumpsuit and part frock. It’s maximalist print screams “more is more”, which might be what your baby screams too, so it’s a perfect match. $129
The deliciously OTT Oh Cecile Babies Bomber Jacket is perfect paired with skinny baby jeans or baby leggings. $129
And speaking of leggings – yes, Camilla’s thought of everything a modern baby needs – she’s hatched these lavish-yet-comfy numbers, perfect for the tot about town. And to toddle about town in, come to think of it. The Oh Cecile Baby Leggings are $99.
Pair those leggings with an ultra cute kitty-cat tee and your fave baby is good to go! This Oh Cecile Baby Short Sleeved Tee is $89.
More great family fashion you’ll love:
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies
- Oh hello! There’s a sweet new baby sneaker brand on the block
- This adorable beachy kids’ collection is perfect for crabby little people!
- Does your baby need adorable pet-themed moccasins? The answer is “yes!”
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies