When mum-of-three and pharmacist Danielle Glover couldn’t find an all-natural sunscreen to use on her family, she just up and invented one herself.
Natural is best
“Almost all skincare products on the market contain unpleasant and unnecessary additives, and these can cause serious damage to the skin over time,” Danielle says.
“It is totally possible to have a wide range of skincare products that are completely natural and gentle, while still working wonders for the skin. And that’s exactly what SIMPLE as That is.”
Danielle took things back to basics in her quest to create a brilliant product range that was free of nasties.
The SIMPLE as That sunscreen is an SPF 30 natural sunscreen lotion specifically created for children.
“Not only will it protect your family from the sun, it’s also great for the skin,” she said. “Skincare should be safe and effective, and it’s imperative anything applied to children should be, too. Our products are free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens and artificial preservatives.”
It’s 100 percent natural, vegan and non-greasy making it the perfect sun protection choice for the whole family.
Protecting precious skin
Expertly formulated from premium ingredients, this sunscreen provides broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB rays.
SIMPLE as That sunscreen also contains chamomile oil, green tea oil and rosehip oil to help keep precious skin extra soft.
Simple as That SPF 30 Natural Sunscreen Lotion for Children retails for $29.95 online … or at good wellness retailers.
More great products you’ll love:
- 20 of this Summer’s cutest swimsuits, rashies and boardies for babies
- Oh hello! There’s a sweet new baby sneaker brand on the block
- This adorable beachy kids’ collection is perfect for crabby little people!
- Does your baby need adorable pet-themed moccasins? The answer is “yes!”
- Stop what you’re doing because mummy-daughter kaftans are a THING!
- Cath Kidston just released some very cute alpaca-themed fashion for littlies