If you are a regular reader of Babyology, you might know that we are very, very, VERY into tiny baby shoes. It comes as no surprise then that these fruity numbers piqued our interest and had us making up a shopping list super-stat!
The brilliant folk at Donsje have come up with these fruity shoesies and honestly, we can’t imagine how they’ve hatched something so cute.
Not only are these premium leather shoes handmade, but they’re also fair trade, making them a cute, comfy AND ethical choice.
These shoes are available in sizes to fit newborn through to two-year-olds. They also come in a whole bunch of different incarnations, from peach to pineapple to dragonfruit – and that’s just for starters.
Cute and comfy
These shoes “support baby and toddler feet with the comfortable freedom they need to develop naturally and safely in preparation for those long-awaited first steps,” their makers say.
They arrive in a pretty gift bag adorned with a little bell making them the perfect adorable baby gift for your favourite little one.
MORE Beauty and Fashion
We’re highlighting the cute fruity range, but Donsje make wee shoes in a whole bunch of other styles – like these koala ones, for instance!
From top to bottom:
This fruity footwear retails from $89 upwards at Leo and Bella (and other outlets too!)
More great kids’ and babies’ products you’ll love:
- Could these be the cutest swimming goggles ever invented?
- Your favourite baby will be best dressed in these pretty playsuits
- Does your favourite baby need these teeny, shimmery ballet shoes?
- Of course you need some Marvel baby moccasins for your tiny superhero!
- Badgers and bunnies and bears, oh my! The cutest animal backpacks for kids