There are many places you can go to get advice on how to raise your baby, but on Helpline, you can ask an experienced mothercraft nurse your specific question. Chris Minogue is the author of Bringing Baby Home and has over 30 years of helping families across Australia.
On this episode of Helpline she helps families with the following challenges:
- A 16-month-old waking through the night, and only settling with a bottle
- Keeping a 13-week-old warm through the cold winter nights
- A seven-month-old who is refusing solids
- A two-year-old who refuses to sit down at the dinner table
- A biting 10-month-old
- A 19-month-old who hates his high chair
- An 18-month-old who is biting her dad
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post on our Babyology Helpline group or join us on Babyology for our Facebook live every Monday from 11:30 am
It’s time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue. Maybe you’re in a bit of a pickle over how to nurse your little one, or your toddler is pulling some major temper tantrums, whatever it is, Chris is here to answer your questions. Leave them in the video below or call the Helpline Hotline on 1800 543 772. Babyology is sponsored by Nurofen for Children. Any Helpline (or Helpline Extra) content, information and opinions expressed are those of the authors.
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, August 1, 2019