This week on Helpline in Focus parenting educator and obstetrics social worker Genevieve Muir joins us to talk about setting healthy boundaries for kids in lockdown.
She tackles the following subjects:
- Why boundaries are good for kids
- How to create boundaries around your own space as the parent
- When to set a boundary or when to let some stuff slide
- How can to create boundaries for privacy in lockdown where space is limited
- Setting boundaries around work, schooling and “off” time
- How to help siblings create boundaries between siblings
Listen to Genevieve Muir on Feed Play Love:
Want to ask our experts your own question? Join our weekly LIVE Helplines on Facebook or leave your question in our Facebook Helpline Group.