Every week mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue joins presenter Shevonne Hunt on Helpline to answer your questions. If you’re having challenges getting your baby to sleep during the day, through the night or your toddler is melting down every time you put her in the car; Chris is here to help.
This episode of Helpline covers:
- A five-month-old waking every hour or two through the night
- Day naps for a two-year-old
- A two-year-old misbehaving after daycare
- An almost three-year-old waking at night when baby no two is on its way
- A six-month-old who sleeps until 9:30am (and the flow-on impacts during the day)
- Night toilet training a three-and-a-half-year-old
- A 13-month-old who has dropped her day sleep
- Getting a 22-month-old to self settle again
- How much sleep does a three-and-a-half-month-old need?
- Getting an eight-month-old to be gentle and to settle in her cot
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris Minogue for next week’s Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
🔔🔔 Our Live Helpline is moving to Mondays! 🔔🔔 Same time (11.30am), same place (the Babyology Facebook page), same wonderful advice from mothercraft guru, Chris Minogue! Post your questions in the comments below to get your questions answered!
Posted by Babyology on Sunday, October 27, 2019