If you’re looking for some tips to cut through the fog of sleeplessness, mothercraft Nurse Chris Minogue is your woman.
Chris is here to help you see the bigger picture, and navigate your way to a better night’s sleep (or less conflict at mealtimes, better ways to get a toddler in the car etc). Having helped parents for over 30 years there are few questions she can’t answer.
In this episode of Helpline she tackles:
- Getting a 19-month-old off their milk bottles
- Helping a six-year-old with ADD sleep
- An attached four-year-old who constantly wants her mother’s attention
- How to transition a five-and-a-half-year-old off day naps
- When is a baby capable of not feeding overnight
- Sleep routines for an eight-and-a-half-month-old
- A six-month-old who has started sleeping badly (after sleeping well)
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris Minogue for next week’s Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772
It's time for Helpline with Mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue. Raising a newborn or toddler is not easy – so our baby whisperer Chris is here to provide that little bit of extra support. Whether you’re struggling with feeding, or dealing with some sibling rivalry between your kids, get in touch by commenting below!
Posted by Babyology on Thursday, 3 October 2019