When you’re in the thick of parenting it can be difficult to see the forest for the trees. Enter mothercraft nurse, Chris Minogue.
With over 30 years of experience, she can help cut through the chaos with simple tips and strategies to get you back on track.
In this episode of Helpline she tackles:
- Night weaning a 15-month-old co-sleeper
- Milk feeds for an eight-month-old
- Settling a 16-month-old night waker
- Winter sleep-wear for a three-year-old who doesn’t use blankets and quilts
- Weaning a 16-month-old who is demand fed
- Helping an 18-week-old settle at night
- The differing temperaments of four-month-old twins
- To swaddle or not to swaddle? Questions for an 11-week-old
Listen to Chris Minogue on Feed Play Love:
Submit your questions to Chris for Helpline on Feed Play Love:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call Chris during the Babyology Facebook live every Friday from 11:30 am on 1800 543 772