What’s nicer than sending your child off to school with a regular old bog standard lunch box? Sending them off with a fancy Vaya Tyffyn Kyds stacked lunch box full of home-made treats, that’s what!
Gorgeous and environmentally friendly
The clever folk behind these lovely lunch boxes hope they can help families have much nicer lunches on the go.
“We are thrilled to bring our environmentally-friendly lunchboxes and drink-ware to Australia,” Vashist Vasanthakumar, CEO of Vaya Life says.
“The unmatched style and unparalleled utility of the tyffyn and drynk range offers a new luxury when it comes to home-packed meals for both adults and children.”
Why do we love these?
Vaya Life’s Tyffyn Kyds lunch boxes keep food hot or cold for up to six hours thanks to snazzy thermal insulation.
They come in a whole bunch of cute themed designs with one to suit every little personality – think dinosaurs, kitty cats, bunnies and unicorns.
They’re engineered to be leak-proof, super durable, and their premium quality means they’ll last year in and year out (or through multiple kids).
Apart from their cute characters and genius good looks Vaya Tyffyn also feature:
- A collapsible handle to keep things compact
- Durable, premium stainless steel parts
- Partitioned containers to mix things up
- Inner containers in various convenient sizes – in copper or polished steel
- A separately sold mealtime mat that transforms into an easy-to-tote shoulder bag
Head to Vaya Life to find out more – or snap one up for your kiddo. They retail from $68 upwards.
Read more about lunch boxes:
- CoolPod lunch boxes, bottles and pouches keep food smartly and safely chilled
- There’s a Lego lunch box now – and your child definitely needs one!
- Dad makes nutritious school lunches that even picky eaters will love
- Lunch box winner, a cheese and ham scrolls recipe
- Eat, drink, heat, freeze, squeeze with My Squeeze reusable food pouches