Have kids, they said. It will be fun, they said! Well, sometimes it is – but mostly it’s one very. hard. slog. And you’d better have a sense of humour, or I’m afraid the prognosis isn’t good for you, my friend. You might as well laugh, or you’ll cry!
- Eight unexplainable mysteries of parenthood
- 9 memes that explain pregnancy in all its glory
- 8 toddler memes that will have you relating HARD
These memes that sum up parent life perfectly should put a smile on your dial – at least you know you’re not alone!
1. When you’ve got nothin’ left in the tank:
2. When you wonder if you’ll ever sleep again …
3. When you get your weekly workout just getting the kids in the car …
4. When a kid-free trip to the shops counts as a holiday …
5. When they siphon the will to live right out of you:
Credit: Real American Dadass
6. When your idea of a ‘good time’ is wayyyyy different to hubby’s:
7. When you feel approximately seven decades older than you actually are …
8. When you get to ‘whatever’ o’clock:
9. When it’s FINALLY hubby’s turn:
10. When you ask yourself, “What even is the point?”:
11. When you realise you might actually be raising animals:
12. When you know you’ll never (ever) be on time again:
13. When you just want five minutes alone:
14. When you realise you can’t get away with anything, ever:
15. When someone finds your hiding spot:
16. When you realise no one else knows what the hell they’re doing either:
For more brilliant memes and fun stuff to help you feel less alone in this crazy parenting gig, follow us on our Facebook page.