A gift bag for you! A gift bag for you! A gift bag for you! Every guest at our gorgeous Babyology Baby Shower presented by Nurofen for Children in Melbourne will take home one of these amazing, goodie-loaded gift bags.
A special Babyology event
Join us at the Park Hyatt for a stylish afternoon of high tea, fun and friendship. As a very sincere thank you for joining us, we will be giving every guest at our beautiful Melbourne baby shower a gift bag, bursting with goodies for mums and bubs.
Event guests also have a chance to win some amazing prizes, find out about the latest parenting products and techniques AND chat with Australia’s favourite mothercraft nurse Chris Minogue.
Host of Feed Play Love, Shevonne Hunt will MC our baby shower this year, as we take parents and parents-to-be through a brilliant afternoon of inspiration and eduction.
It’s a great opportunity to be looked after, eat delicious treats, spend time with your family and friends and meet other mums. Who could resist?!
MORE Baby Showers
Swag bags galore
Our baby showers are famous for their beautifully curated swag bags and this year is no exception. In fact, we’ll be giving every guest over $250 worth of gifts including:
- A zip Wondersuit from Bonds
- A Cetaphil Baby sample pack
- An infant probiotic from Life-Space
- A circle teether from Sophie the Giraffe
- Muslin wraps from Wilson and Frenchy
- Botty Balm from Bubblebubs
- A newborn-sized sun hat from Bedhead Hats
- A cute fridge magnet from Kinderling Kids Radio
- A discount voucher from The Dinner Ladies
- A discount voucher from Protect-A-Bed
- A copy of Holidays With Kids Magazine
- A discount voucher from Photography from Sarah Joy
- A To-Do list with a fridge magnet from Goodstart Early Learning
- An organic carrot rusk from Little Bellies
- A discount voucher from Skin Juice
Tickets sell out super-quickly so grab your besties and celebrate your baby with us!
The Melbourne Babyology Baby Shower
Presented by Nurofen for Children
Park Hyatt Melbourne
Sunday 14 April
There are two High Tea sessions to choose from – 11.30am or 2.45pm.
NB: the morning session has nearly sold out.
These events are presented in partnership with our wonderful sponsors including: