There are some pretty sweet adorable names out there. And then there are these ones. Come and have a laugh at the top ten worst baby names, as rated by Reddit users.
Yes, two parents decided that this was what they wanted to call their child. But this is only one of the many names that made it on the list of the worst baby names as rated by users on Reddit.
Popular names with incredibly awkward spelling seems to be a trend in bad baby names, as are names that appear to simply be a case of a mistake made on the birth certificate.
Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West’s daughter’s name made the list as did Danger and the surprisingly trendy, Neveah, which is listed as one of the most popular baby names in 2013.
Here are the top ten worst baby names:
- Elizabreth – Say this one out loud. Anyone else hear “The Lizard Breath”?
- Mhavryck – This is supposed to say ‘Maverick’.
- Aliviyah – Or, to people who can spell, Olivia.
- Baby – Clearly you won’t be putting her in the corner…
- Little Sweetmeat – Yes.
- Nevaeh – The Heavens just groaned.
- Danger – Don’t mess with him.
- North West – Thanks Kim.
- Harley Quinn – What a novel name.
- Beberly – We’re unsure if this is supposed to say “Beverly” or if the parents are just really big fans of Justin Bieber.
But don’t worry – there are heaps more.
Some of the other honourable mentions include Pain, Gunny, Fury, Indica, Seher Butt and Cinnamon Candy.
Check out some of the other truly ‘unique’ names parents have selected for their little ones including Princecharles, Sandman and other outrageous baby names, “Hi, I’m Furious” and 39 other unique baby names, as well as the most interesting celebrity baby names out there.