When it comes to creating awesome and unique pieces of art that you’ll treasure for years to come, look no further than the simplest of art supplies. Your kids’ hands and feet!
Here are 11 cute and clever things you can make with a humble hand or footprint. Click the links below each photo to find out how to make it.
1. Create a quirky llama character
Photo: House of Burke
2. Capture footprints in sand forever
Photo: Paging Fun Mums
MORE Play and Activities
3. Dandelion flower with thumbprints
Photo: Glued to my crafts blog
4. Footprint trucks
Photo: Source unknown
5. Handprint duck
Source: Crafty Morning
6. Family handprints framed as a beautiful keepsake
Source: The Perfect DIY
7. Two happy little penguins
Photo: House by Hoff
8. The CUTEST lions, tigers and bears we’ve ever seen!
Source: Fun handprint art blog
9. A roaring campfire complete with fluffy marshmallows
Source: Glued to my crafts blog
10. A sweet serving platter to celebrate your newborn
Photo: Mrs Wigglebottom
11. A colourful crawling caterpillar
Photo: The Whoot
What have you created with hand and footprints? Share with us on Facebook.