When it comes to creating awesome and unique pieces of art that you’ll treasure for years to come, look no further than the simplest of art supplies. Your kids’ hands and feet!
Here are 11 cute and clever things you can make with a humble handprint, footprint or fingerprint.
1. Create a quirky llama character
2. Capture footprints in sand forever
Photo and tutorial: Paging Fun Mums
3. Dandelion flower with thumbprints
MORE Play and Activities
Photo and printable: Glued to my crafts blog
4. Footprint trucks
Photo: Source unknown
5. Handprint duck
Photo and tutorial: Crafty Morning
6. Family handprints framed as a beautiful keepsake
Source: The Perfect DIY
7. Two happy little penguins
Photo and tutorial: House by Hoff
8. The CUTEST lions, tigers and bears we’ve ever seen!
Photo and tutorial: Fun Handprint Art blog
9. A roaring campfire complete with fluffy marshmallows
Photo and tutorial: Glued to my crafts blog
10. A sweet serving platter to celebrate your newborn
Photo: Mrs Wigglebottom
11. A Very Hungry Caterpillar
Photo: The Whoot
Need some support to be the best parent you can be? Our Parent School parent coaching experts can help. Click to find out more or book a one-on-one session.