There are not enough babies heading into the STEM fields, but luckily these cute shoes are here to save the day (and set a more science-y tone for little ones!)
To infinity and beyond
Freshly Picked are world-famous for their adorable baby moccasins and make it their mission to create wee shoes in surprising prints. Their new NASA-inspired moccasins might just be our favourite capsule range so far! These sweet moccs are currently available for limited pre-order and sell for just over $80 a pair.
They come in a bunch of cute styles featuring constellations, space shuttle stripes, galactic symbols and snazzy spacecraft – all with the instantly recognisable NASA logo to add some extra geeky cred. Scroll on to take a peek at this brilliant collection …
MORE Beauty and Fashion
Butter soft and baby-ready
These moccasins are crafted from all-natural leather and made with extra care. They feature elasticised openings which make them a breeze to pop on and take off – and also helpfully keep them firmly in place when babies are wearing them.
These moccs have a super soft sole which makes them perfect for babies and toddlers alike PLUS they’re extra-durable and built to last the distance.
Snap up a pair or see the full brilliant Freshly Picked range of baby shoes at their online store.
More great products you’ll love:
- You’ll love these ‘Mummy and me’ matching sandals because Summer is coming!
- Badgers and bunnies and bears, oh my! The cutest animal backpacks for kids
- These brilliant Australian-made nappy bags are perfect for mums and dads
- Dress your little princess in these jaw-dropping Disney-inspired looks
- Cath Kidston and New Balance just made THE CUTEST kids’ shoes
- The Iconic now deliver children’s fashion so your kids can look super snazzy