Princess Charlotte just turned four and some lovely photos taken by her mum Kate have lots of people keen to follow in her footsteps. Kind of literally!
- Prince William and Duchess Kate are parents to Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis
- Prince George is the eldest child of Prince William and third in line to the throne
- Duchess Kate and Prince William welcomed baby Louis last year
MORE Beauty and Fashion
The little princess’s dresses and cardigan caught the eye of dedicated followers of fashion and her sweet slip on shoes are also proving a firm fave.
The shoes are by Hampton Canvas and come in a bunch of colours and prints. They are the very same ones we’ve seen young Prince George wearing previously.
Not only that, they also come in matchy-matchy adults and kids sizes so you AND your child can sport kicks like royalty!
— Mirror Royal (@MirrorRoyal) May 28, 2018
The royal treatment
These cute shoes are elasticated – which makes them easy to kick on and off – and have a hand-finished rubber sole and signature three-eyelet detailing.
It costs around $50 to dress your feet like fancy folk and really the hardest bit will be choosing which colour or print you prefer.
While Charlotte and George are fans of the navy, there’s really nothing to stop you from going rogue in the sunflower, silver or sea blue. Or maybe the super pretty Liberty prints are more your thing?!
… And here’s that gorgeous dress – available at Trotters – too! Gasp.
More great fashion for families:
- Duchess Kate and Princess Diana’s favourite handbag range gets a make-over
- The most stylish pregnancy party dresses (for when nothing else fits!)
- TOMS have just launched the cutest Sesame Street collection
- Duchess Meghan’s “Mummy” necklace is topping mum wishlists across the globe
- Cath Kidston and New Balance just released a new range of cute kicks
- This new range of clothing for kids with disabilities is a brilliant idea