Freshly Picked has joined forces with Disney again, hatching these gorgeous baby shoes to celebrate the upcoming Toy Story 4 film.
To infinity and beyond
This collectable new Toy Story 4 range comes in four adorable styles and each pair retails a tick over $100 a pair.
Perfect for babies and toddlers, these natural leather shoes are crafted with care and designed to be super comfy – as well as look super-cute!
We should just say from the get-go that these can only be shipped to a US or Canadian postal address due to licensing restrictions. But don’t be discouraged by that. You can easily secure your own US postal address via Australia Post’s clever ShopMate service and have these sent on. So don’t complain to us, Toy Story fans! You truly can get a pair if you preorder speedily.
MORE Beauty and Fashion
These shoes feature Freshly Picked’s usual baby and toddler-friendly design. Both the moccasin style and the Mary Jane style have comfy elasticated openings which make them easy to take off – while keeping them firmly in place when your little one is wearing them.
They are currently available for pre-order for little Woody and Buzz fans. To infinity and beyond!
More great fashion for families:
- Duchess Kate and Princess Diana’s favourite handbag range gets a make-over
- The most stylish pregnancy party dresses (for when nothing else fits!)
- TOMS have just launched the cutest Sesame Street collection
- Duchess Meghan’s “Mummy” necklace is topping mum wishlists across the globe
- Cath Kidston and New Balance just released a new range of cute kicks
- This new range of clothing for kids with disabilities is a brilliant idea