Kids’ backpacks can be a little samey-same, so we were delighted to stumble upon this stinkin’ adorable and very non-samey-same backpack range.
Pack and play
Handmade in Lithuania, these cute backpacks by Muni Shop combine minimalist design with a truckload of cute. The result? The sort of bag that looks more like an animal friend than a practical carryall.
But that’s not to say these bags aren’t practical. They really are, boasting adjustable shoulder straps, waterproof exterior, cotton lining, zip closure and two useful inside pockets.
“It’s roomy enough for a favourite toy, some snacks, a bottle of juice and other small children’s things,” its makers say. “It’s best for leisure time or going to kindergarten … and will keep all important things safe on a rainy day!”
Granted, they’re not the cheapest bags on the block, but they’re super cute, made with care and premium quality … and look at those cute faces!
Which one would you choose for your child? We’re kind of in love with the friendly badger!
More great products you’ll love:
- These brilliant Australian-made nappy bags are perfect for mums and dads
- Cath Kidston and New Balance just made THE CUTEST kids’ shoes
- Dress your little princess in these jaw-dropping Disney-inspired looks
- The cutest Hello Kitty and Converse collaboration launches this week
- You can buy the Mini Windsor Backpack designed for the royal kids
- The Iconic now deliver children’s fashion so your kids can look super snazzy