Strawberries are in season at the moment, so what better way to make the most of this delicious fruit than by making these roll-up bites. Not only are they yum, but they are also packed full of vitamin C. This recipe will be a winter winner according to your kids.
- Makes : 8
- Prep time : 10 mins
- Cooking time : 3 hrs
Strawberry roll-up ingredients
- 2 cups of Queensland strawberries, washed and sliced
- 3 tbs chia seeds or hemp seeds
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 120°C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place strawberries, lemon juice and seeds into a high-speed blender and puree.
- Pour the strawberry puree onto a baking tray. Evenly smooth out with a spatula to make a thin, even layer.
- Cook in the oven for 3 hours*. Once cooked, transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool until firm.
- Carefully remove baking paper and slice into pieces with a sharp knife.
- *Cooking times may vary depending on oven. Check regularly and remove from oven once cooked through and there are no sticky parts.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry.
View this post on Instagram
Strawberry Roll-Ups 🍓😍🤤 SAVE THIS POST! Do you guys remember roll-ups? I used to love them but Mum would never get them for us because they were packed with added sugars! 😅 So I’ve partnered with @QLDstrawberries to create a healthy home made No-Added Sugar Strawberry Roll-Ups recipe! And wow; they taste DELICIOUS! 🤤🍓 Strawberries are the perfect winter snacking ingredient & an easy way to boost your health & the health of your family during the cooler months! The recipe for my No-Added Sugar Strawberry Roll-Ups is now live on my blog; link in my bio & on latest stories 🍓😁 Tag a friend who would like this recipe 🤤👇🏼 . . . #QLDstrawberries #spon #strawesome #eatQLD #strawberries #snack #snackrecipe #healthysnack #fruit