Forget socks, PJs and soaps – edible presents are the ideal way to add a personal touch to Christmas stockings (plus they make great gifts for relatives, teachers and coaches)!
These delicious Cranberry and White Chocolate cookies come to us courtesy of children’s cookery whiz Annabel Karmel – and when you know it’s one of her favourites, you can be sure it will be good!
- Makes : 20
- Prep time : 8 mins
- Cooking time : 20 mins
Cranberry and white chocolate cookies ingredients
- 150g self-raising flour
- generous pinch of salt
- 50g light brown sugar
- 100g butter, softened
- 40g dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 50g white chocolate chips, or white chocolate cut into small chunks
- Preheat the oven to 160C fan-forced. Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix together, then bring the dough together using your hands and knead for a few seconds.
- Make 20 little balls out of the mixture. Put 10 balls on one baking tray lined with non-stick paper. Push down to flatten them slightly. Put the remaining 10 on another baking tray.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Find more great ideas for festive cooking and crafts in our Christmas section.