What’s more fun than enjoying chocolate at Easter? Cooking with chocolate to make something even more YUM!
Your kids will love these simple Easter nests – and you’ll be happy to let them roll up their sleeves and help you make them, because with just four ingredients, and a little zapping in the microwave, they’re easy to make and even easier to eat!
- Makes : 12
- Prep time : 20 mins
- Cooking time : 30 mins
Chocolate Easter nests ingredients
- 3 x 53g Mars bars, chopped
- 60g butter, chopped
- 3 cups Coco Pops cereal
- 1 pkt mini Easter eggs
- Add Mars bars and butter into a mixing bowl.
- Place into microwave oven and cook for 30 secs on high, or until melted.
- Add Coco Pops to bowl. Mix together.
- Grease or line a large muffin tray.
- Add 2 large teaspoons of mixture to each of the muffin moulds. Use the back of the spoon to press the mixture up the sides of each mould to create a nest.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Gently ease the nest from the muffin tray and fill with mini Easter eggs.
Follow the step-by-step instructions:
Browse our recipe section for more great meals and treats to try.