These veggie-packed muffins are really easy to whip up and they make a perfect breakfast or lunchbox treat!
We’ve made them with parmesan, but you could also whip them up with cheddar cheese if that’s more your cup of tea.
- Makes : 12
- Prep time : 10 mins
- Cooking time : 20 mins
Cauliflower and cheese breakfast muffin ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups of raw cauliflower, processed in a food processor until fine
- 1 1/2 cups of finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups of self-raising flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
Preheat oven to 200°C or 400°F.
- Mix all ingredients - EXCEPT 1/4 cup of the parmesan cheese and the paprika - together until JUST combined.
- Spoon into muffin cases. The cases should be around 2/3 full.
- Sprinkle the reserved parmesan and paprika on top of the muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes. They should be firm and golden on top when done.
- Gobble them up hot or cold!