These yummy baked chicken meatballs are one of my kids’ favourite meals, mostly because they like to help me make them (and they can also eat them with their hands)!
- Makes : 24
- Prep time : 20 mins
- Cooking time : 18 mins
Baked chicken meatballs ingredients
- 500g chicken mince
- ⅓ cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated zucchini
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ tbsp onion flakes
- 1 tbsp tomato relish
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220°C (fan-forced) and lightly grease a non-stick baking tray.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well to combine.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up the chicken mixture and shape into balls. If you find the mixture is still a little “wet” you can add some more breadcrumbs to help it stick together and shape into balls more easily.
- Place the chicken balls onto your prepared baking tray and cook for 16 – 18 minutes or until they begin to turn golden and are cooked through when tested.
- You can serve these with some roasted veggies, pasta or on their own with some tomato relish to dip them into.
- This is a great easy recipe for those nights when you need food on the table fast – and it can also be made in advance and frozen until needed.
- Make sure to browse our recipe archives for more great meal ideas and treats to try.