These no bake apricot bliss balls couldn’t be easier to make – or eat! They make a great afternoon snack for the entire family and you can also make them in advance and then pop into the freezer for an easy snack.
The kids will also enjoy getting their hands messy by helping you to roll these apricot bliss balls, just make sure they don’t eat all of the mixture first!
- Makes : 24
- Prep time : 20 mins
Apricot bliss balls ingredients
- 200g dried apricots
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + extra ½ cup to coat the bliss balls in
- 3 tbsp honey
- Place the extra coconut into a bowl and set aside until needed.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor. Use the pulse function to blitz the ingredients together until the mixture begins to clump together.
- Use a spoon to scoop up the mixture and roll into balls before placing the bliss balls into the bowl with the extra coconut to coat.
- Chill in the fridge for one hour.
- Place into an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to one week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Browse our recipe section for more great meal ideas and treats to try.